Flatbed and Van —
Long Haul and Regional Routes
NEW PAY PACKAGE
For all FCC Flatbed Independent Contractors.
Call for Details!
Working as an Independent Contractor for FCC is the perfect way to build a great career for the long haul. As an experienced Independent Contractor, you are in great demand in a fast growing, highly competitive industry. You should experience more from your career and FCC can take your business to the next level by offering you consistent freight, regular home time and an excellent pay package. More miles, more money, more opportunities - that is exactly what you will get at FCC!
- Exciting New Pay Package, effective April 2011
- Annual Earning Potential of up to $200,000 gross per year
- No Upfront Costs! (Paid Plates, Permits. No Security Deposit.)
- Home Weekly
- 2,500 to 3,000 average miles per week
- Excellent Fuel Discount Program
- Industry Leading Paid Fuel Surcharge Program
- Experienced Driver Managers dedicated to assist you
- Weekly Settlements with Direct Deposit
- Driver Referral Bonus Program
- Safety Bonus
- Northeast and Canada Province Bonus Pay
- Base Plate and Permit Program
- Exceptional Stop Pay
- No Forced Dispatch
- 90% No Touch Freight
- No HazMat Required
- Two Day, Paid Orientation
- Minimum 2 Years over the road verifiable experience in the last 3 years
- Minimum 25 Years of Age
- Must meet all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Must have a Commercial Drivers License with proper endorsements in state of residence.
- No serious traffic violations in the past 3 years
- Reckless/careless driving
- Hit & run, or leaving the scene of an accident.
- Speeding (15 mph above speed limit)
- Improper lane change.
- Following too closely.
- Driver with a suspended or revoked license, unless as a result of a failure to pay a fine.
- No Felony conviction with a motor vehicle.
- No DWI, DUI convictions in last 5 years.
- No DWI, DUI ever in a commercial motor vehicle.
- No more then 3 non-serious moving violations in the last 3 years, with no more than 1 of those in the preceding twelve months.
- No preventable accidents involving a fatality, bodily injuries treated away from the scene, or disabling damage to a motor vehicle within the last 3 years. (Disabling means damage that requires vehicle to be towed)
- No more than 1 DOT recordable accident in the last 3 years
- Tractor must meet FCC requirements (click here for inspection sheet)
Serious violations are defined as:
Call Today! 866.946.4322
Or, take a moment to fill out our
brief online survey: